|Distance||18 km||18 km||18 km|
|Water temperature||17-18 °C||17-18 °C||17-18 °C|
|Cont:||3 000 PLN(payment in two installments)||4 500 PLN (payment in two installments)||5 000 PLN (payment in two installments)|
Challenge Gdynia - Hel takes place on a time attempt basis. This is an individual start, where all the facilities are subordinated to the start of one player.
The price includes:
1. Hiring a security boat with fuel for a period of 3 days
2. Providing a helmsman with a liance
3. Professional care of paramedic and EBC judge
4. A place on a security boat for 2 supporters/ accompanying persons
5. Starter and Finisher package and membership fee
Description of the route:
Hel – Gdynia route is the route of the Gulf of Gdańsk forming the south eastern part of the Baltic Sea. The average depth is about 50 m and the maximum is 180 m. The salinity ranges from 7 to 8 per mile. During storm waves can exeed 9m. If you are swimming, you must take into account the impact of the wind causing waves, especially from the north – eastern directions. The average time of crossing the route is estimated at 6 – 7 hours.